We always make payment procedures, as easy as we can do to our customers. You can make payments in USD cash, TC or by credit cards (we accept all major credit cards). For the reservation or advance booking, you can wire deposit in our company bank account or can fill up the authorization form for the payment by credit card with all details and scan it and send it to us via email.
As per our company’s rules to confirm the tour on definite basis we request 20% of tour deposit in advance of the total amount which is non-refundable as security to make the arrangements. We confirm your reservation on receipt of 20% advance deposit.
Deposit can be remitted by card or by telegraphic transfer. Balance payment we will collect upon our arrival in Kathmandu prior to your trip departure. Balance payment is preferred either by cash dollars, or equivalent in Euro cash. We do accept credit card but there will be 4% additional bank service charge for master of Visa Card.
You may use any of the following bank account in order to deposit the advance payment. Telegraphic transfer to Nature Trail Trekking and Expeditions Private limited (fund transfer in convertible currency only).
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
Bank transfer and Cash
Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
1. Please ask your bank to advise payment to bank by authenticated SWIFT or Tested Telex message. Use the bank above with correct company address.
2. During transfer, the transfer service charges are sender’s responsibility, please make sure we could receive the actual amount invoiced with your bank. Please note that if your bank don’t have direct connection with our bank then there might involve more bank commission which might deduct from the amount which you have deposited. So, please check with your bank and remit the payment accordingly.
3. To ENSURE YOUR TRANSFER ACCURACY, any inefficient or inaccurate transfer may delay the reservation procedures. Deposits are require to guarantee at time of reservation
The following provisions have been made for reservations.
1. 20% non-refundable deposit required for booking
2. Final payment to be paid before departure from Kathmandu.
3. Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of trip.
4. Group leaders travel free for groups of minimum 15 paying or more i.e. the 16 people will be free. But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying i.e. the 11 people will get 50% discount. (Flights, Government fees, permits, entrance fee etc. not included).
5. Payment accepted by credit card (4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee), cash, bank draft, or bank account wire
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth and pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country’s own policies.
Therefore Nature Trail and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.
Operated under license permitted from Government of Nepal. References upon request